Welcome to the PostalExperience Feedback Survey 2021. Visit the official survey site at Postalexperience.Com/Pos and Win a Cash Prize & Stamp.
The United States Postal Service(UPSC) is a service used to deliver your gift cards to their customers.
The UPSC is also called as Post Office, U.S Mail, or postal service. It establishes in the year 1971.
Most importantly, it is one of the few government agencies directly authorized by the United states constitution.
In fact, The United States postal service is responsible for delivering about 40 percent of the world’s mail.
Above all, The United Postal Service holds ownership over the delivery of non-urgent letters.
In addition to that, the USPS contains 617,000 employees, and it is the third-largest civilian employer in the United States.
Moreover, by 2016, the USPS operates 31,585 post offices and locations in the U.S and also delivers 153.4 billion pieces of mail manually.
A survey is conducted by the USPS by which they will ask the customers to provide their feedback so that they can rectify their customer’s needs.
Finally, to experience the survey directly, you have to go to the official website. Also, by participating in the USPS customer satisfaction survey, you can have the chance to win cash rewards, stamps/ first class stamps.
USPS Post Office Survey Prize:
By taking the PostalExperience USPS survey, you have an excellent chance to win free prizes. The prizes you get for the USPS Customer Experience Survey are, 1) Cash Prize. 2) Stamp.
PostalExperience.Com USPS Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Age Limit||18 and more|
|USPS Survey Prize||Cash Prize or Stamp|
|Entry Only For||Employees and their family members of USPS.|
|Survey Available For||Legal Resident of United States|
How To Take Postalexperience.Com/Pos Survey 2021?
- Firstly, open the browser using the
Cromeor any type of browser.
- Secondly, visit the official website of
- Thirdly, select the language of your choice as either English or Spanish.
- Fourthly, click the next option.
- Fifthly, enter the ZIP code which is provided in the purchase receipt.
- and then click the next button.
- Then choose the location to your visit to USPS.
- Select the date of your visit to USPS.
- Finally, answer all the questions asked
inthe website, the questions will be based upon the previous experience of your USPS>
- Soon after completing the survey, you have to submit it.
- Then you will have to enter your Name, Residential address,Contact number and so on.
- At the end , after the completion of the survey, you will have the chance to win the cash rewards or stamps or first class stamps.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Homepage
The homepage of the United States Postal Service Guest Survey is elegant. Further, you can also take the survey in both the languages, i.e., English and
Postal Experience Survey Rules
- First of all, the age limit should be 18 and above.
- Moreover, they must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Above all, the employees and their family members of USPS are not allowed to participate in this survey.
- From USPS you should purchase at least once.
Also, do the KrogerFeedback survey and win prizes.
Postal Experience Survey Rewards
- As a reward for your USPS customer experience survey 2020, you can win either a cash prize/stamp.
- If you won the cash price, then a coupon is given, which you can redeem on your next visit to the post office.
- The coupon has to be redeemed only in the required period.
- If you win a stamp then, you can collect it from the local post office.
- You need to carry your previous purchase receipt with you, when you are visiting your post office, to enjoy your rewards.
USPS Survey Requirements
- To take the USPS postalexperience survey, a Laptop or Tablet or a personal computer or a mobile phone.
- The device must have a fast internet connection.
- Most importantly, for taking the survey you must have the valid USPS purchase receipt.
- You should know any of the languages like English and Spanish.
Official Survey Websites
- Take the PostalExperience survey (www.postalexperience.com/pos) from the given official website of https://uspsci.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=68AXQ8&POSMedia=0.
- Also, do the Postal Experience Survey Español here.
Contact Details Of USPS:
You can contact the customer care service team of USPS in the following ways:
- USPS Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777.
- USPS tracking phone number: 1-800-222-1811.
- TDD/TYY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339.
- USPS Email: [email protected]
- USPS Experience Survey Website: usps.com.
Finally, We hope this article provides complete information regarding the USPS Customer Feedback Survey 2020.
Also, if you are looking for some other customer feedback surveys, then visit the survey’s official website.